The romantic nostalgic Pink room is a lovely bedroom for Bed and Breakfast guests at the heart of the former barn.
The pink bedroom is located in the main farmhouse. Here the exposed stone walls are softened by a silk hand-embroidered wall hanging that complements the mahogany, King sized, four poster-bed.
Windows look out across the courtyard with its sunken parterre towards St Michael’s Mount.
The large en-suite bathroom features a central bateau bath, twin basins and bidet set under a canopied ceiling. This spacious bathroom has a wonderful view over Mounts Bay to Newlyn and Penzance across the sea.
The original exposed stone walls with candle sconces provide flickering light and a conversational chair make this bathroom a very special relaxing retreat.
B&B Special Offer: 10% off Direct Summer Bookings
Exclusive 10% off our luxury Bed & Breakfast rooms for guests booking direct with Ednovean Farm.
Do sign up for our newsletter for news of our occasional very special free night deals!
What makes the Pink bedroom cosy?
- King sized Bed
- Spacious en suite with Bateau bath and view across the bay to Newlyn
- Hairdryer, Bathrobes, complimentary bathroom toiletries with locally hand made soap
- Fresh flowers
- Hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee, locally made biscuits and Cornish spring water
- Small Fridge
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Clock radio
- Free WiFi
- Lovely views over the parterre and glimpses of St Michael’s Mount
- A complimentary pot of tea or coffee with a slice of saffron cake served upon arrival
Where is the Pink Bedroom?
The Pink bedroom was the set location used in film scenes for a Rosamunde Pilcher film adaptation.
A spacious, double en suite bedroom with relaxed decor and new King sized bed. French doors open to private terrace, with lovely garden and sea views, across Mounts Bay to St Michael’s Mount, Penzance and Mousehole.
A contemporary country style double en suite bedroom with a vintage twist. Private terrace with a view across our gardens to the sea. We have now created a private entrance for this bedroom, through a charming courtyard to support social distancing.