The Apricot bedroom is a contemporary country style double en suite bedroom, with a vintage twist. This is a tranquil affordable bedroom that is perfect for both short spring and autumn breaks or a long relaxing summer holiday.
A pretty iron sleigh bed from Laura Ashley, dressed with hand stitched quilt beneath a pretty chandelier.
The Apricot bedroom is filled with light, with gentle blues of the faux painted panels, toile de jouy curtains and cosy window seat overlooking the parterre and fountain.
South facing French doors flood this bedroom with light and open on to a private sheltered courtyard. Once in the courtyard a view through a formal garden to the sea is revealed. This private little garden is perfect for honeymooners and garden lovers – secluded and something of a suntrap – the perfect spot for a lazy afternoon.
The neat en suite bathroom is dressed with natural travertine stone with a new contemporary walk in shower for 2020.
B&B Special Offer: 10% off Direct Summer Bookings
Exclusive 10% off our luxury Bed & Breakfast rooms for guests booking direct with Ednovean Farm.
Do sign up for our newsletter for news of our occasional very special free night deals!
What makes the Apricot Bedroom cosy?
- En suite with walk in shower
- Hairdryer, Bathrobes, complimentary bathroom toiletries with locally hand made soap from jb soap
- Hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee and Cornish spring water
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Clock radio
- Free WiFi
- The Apricot Bedroom has a private breakfast room reserved
- Lovely views over the parterre and fountain from one aspect and
- French doors open to a private courtyard with a view to the sea and the setting sun
- Complimentary pot of tea or coffee upon arrival with slice of Cornish saffron cake
- We offer special rates for seven nights or more. Please visit our reservations page for full details.
Where is the Apricot bedroom?
The Apricot Room is situated in the West Wing, along with The Blue Room and these are the best configuration to book for parties of four as they flank the guest sitting room.
The Pink Room can be found in the Farmhouse.
This romantic nostalgic four-poster en-suite bedroom with exposed stone walls, softened by silk wall hangings. Views across the courtyard towards the sea. Regretfully the Pink bedroom is closed this year. as it is in the farmhouse.
A spacious, double en suite bedroom with relaxed decor and new King sized bed. French doors open to private terrace, with lovely garden and sea views, across Mounts Bay to St Michael’s Mount, Penzance and Mousehole.