The romantic nostalgic Pink bedroom is a lovely bedroom for Bed and Breakfast guests yet at the heart of the former barn. Here the exposed stone walls are softened by a silk hand-embroidered wall hanging that complements the mahogany four poster-bed. Windows look out across the courtyard with its sunken parterre towards St Michael’s Mount.
The large en-suite bathroom features a central bateau bath, twin basins and bidet set under a canopied ceiling. This spacious bathroom and it has a wonderful view over Mounts Bay to Newlyn and Penzance across the sea.
The original exposed stone walls with candle sconces to provide flickering light and a conversational chair make this bathroom a very special relaxing retreat.
What makes the Pink bedroom cosy?
- Spacious en suite with Bateau bath and view across the bay to Newlyn
- Hairdryer, Bathrobes, complimentary bathroom toiletries with locally hand made soap
- Fresh flowers
- Hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee, locally made biscuits and cornish spring water
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Clock radio
- Free WiFi
- Lovely views over the parterre and glimpses of St Michael’s Mount
- A complimentary pot of tea or coffee with a slice of saffron cake served upon arrival
We offer special rates with 10% discounts when booking direct!
10% special discounts available for Luxury Bed and Breakfast for our Spring and Autumn short breaks of three nights or more.
Book direct with us at Ednovean Farm for a generous 10% early bird discount for summer holidays booked now – visit our reservations page for full details.
The Pink bedroom was recently used scenes for a Rosamunde Pilcher film adaptation to be shown in Germany 2017
Check dates for your holiday? P.S Don’t forget to check the special rate reduction if applicable!