The spacious, double en suite, Blue bedroom is a real favorite with our regular guests room with its muted relaxed decor and pretty French walnut bed, under a canopy ceiling, lit by a sparkling chandelier.
The private terrace has stunning sea views over our peaceful gardens to Perranuthnoe, St Michael’s Mount, and Penzance set around Mounts Bay. And should you tire of this we’ve added a squashy sofa and 32″ television
The en-suite bathroom has a double shower and a gorgeous roll-top bath for long relaxing soaks.
The Blue bedroom a delightful room to enjoy luxury Bed and Breakfast in a lovely setting – just perfect for a romantic short break, a special birthday or anniversary or a peaceful holiday.
What makes the Blue bedroom special?
- Spacious En suite with roll-topped bath and double shower
- Hairdryer, Bathrobes, slippers, complimentary bathroom toiletries with locally hand made soap
- Hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee and cornish spring water
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Clock radio
- Free WiFi
- Small Fridge
- French door to a private terrace, with lovely views over the gardens to the sea and St Michael’s Mount., with a table and chairs.
- Complimentary pot of tea or coffee with saffron cake upon arrival
- We offer special rates for stays of three nights or more
Special spring and autumn short breaks with a 10% discount!
Please make your reservation using the widget here to make sure you benefit from our very best offers only available for direct bookings.
We offer 10% reductions for short breaks of three days or more in the spring and autumn (excluding bank Holidays) e.g. Three nights in March @ £125 =
£375 = £337.50
For winter breaks we offer a 10% discount for stays of two days or a third night free (subject to availability if a limited offer to newsletter subscribers) guest booking direct with Ednovean Farm.
10% reduction for early bird reservations for summer holidays of five nights or more And do sign up for our newsletter for news of our occasional very special free night deals (as part of a longer stay of course!)
For full details of special rates for short breaks please visit our Reservations page
Where is the Blue bedroom?
The Blue Room is a ground floor bedroom opening from the guest sitting room, along with The Apricot Room. – (three downward steps along the courtyard)
The Pink Room can be found in the Farmhouse.