The Apricot bedroom is a contemporary country style double en suite bedroom with a vintage twist just perfect for short spring and autumn breaks or relaxing summer holidays.
The Apricot bedroom is available for luxury bed and breakfast, just for two of course, with a pretty iron sleigh bed, dressed with hand stitched quilt set beneath a dainty chandelier; filled with light, the gentle blues of the faux painted panels and stencilled walls, toile de jouy curtains and cosy window seat overlooking the parterre and fountain give the Apricot bedroom a sense calm relaxation.
South facing French doors flood this bedroom with light and open on to a private secluded courtyard with views to the sea. Here a table and chairs wait, romantically for our Bed and Breakfast guests. This private little garden is perfect for honeymooners and garden lovers – sheltered and something of a suntrap, yet still with a view over the fields to St Michael’s Mount – the perfect spot for a lazy afternoon.
The neat en suite bathroom is dressed with natural travertine stone with an elegant slipper bath for that long comforting soak.
What makes the Apricot Bedroom cosy?
- En suite with Slipper bath
- Hairdryer, Bathrobes, complimentary bathroom toiletries with locally hand made soap
- Hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee and cornish spring water
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Clock radio
- Free WiFi
- Lovely views over the parterre and fountain from one aspect and
- French doors open to a private courtyard with a view to the sea and the setting sun
- Complimentary pot of tea or coffee upon arrival with slice of Cornish saffron cake
- We offer special rates for short breaks of two nights or more, including special free nights deals in low season – please visit our reservations page for full details.
Check the dates for your holiday? P.S Don’t forget to check the special rate offer if applicable!
Where is the Apricot bedroom?
The Apricot Room is situated in the West Wing, along with The Blue Room and these are the best configuration to book for parties of four as they flank the guest sitting room.
The Pink Room can be found in the Farmhouse.
10% reductions for direct bookings – luxury Bed and Breakfast at Ednovean Farm
We offer 10% a direct booking reductions with budget, special, short breaks of three days or more in the spring, summer and autumn winter exclusively for guest booking direct with Ednovean Farm.
Do sign up for our newsletter for news of our occasional very special free night deals (as part of a longer stay of course!)