The Blue bedroom is a delightful room to enjoy luxury Bed and Breakfast in a lovely setting. A luxury bedroom, just perfect for a romantic short break, a special birthday or anniversary or a peaceful holiday.
The spacious, double en suite, Blue bedroom is a real favourite with our regular guests, with its muted relaxed décor and pretty King sized French walnut bed.
The private terrace has stunning sea views over our peaceful gardens to Perranuthnoe, St Michael’s Mount, and Penzance set around Mounts Bay. And should you tire of this we’ve added a squashy sofa and 32″ television.
The en-suite bathroom has a double shower and a gorgeous roll-top bath for long relaxing soaks.
Guest from Worcester
“Beautiful understated elegance. lots of little touches, afternoon tea if required, quality soaps, luxury towels whatever you want for breakfast. Peaceful amazing gardens lots of good local advice.”
B&B Special Offer: 10% off Direct Summer Bookings
Exclusive 10% off our luxury Bed & Breakfast rooms for guests booking direct with Ednovean Farm.
Do sign up for our newsletter for news of our occasional very special free night deals!
What makes the Blue bedroom special?
- Spacious En suite with roll-topped bath and double shower
- King sized bed – new for 2020!
- Hairdryer, Bathrobes, slippers, complimentary bathroom toiletries with locally hand made soap
- Hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee and Cornish spring water
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Clock radio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Small Fridge
- French door to a private terrace, with lovely views over the gardens to the sea and St Michael’s Mount., with a table and chairs.
- Private Breakfast room for social distancing
- Complimentary pot of tea or coffee with saffron cake upon arrival
- We offer special rates for stays of seven nights or more
Where is the Blue bedroom?
The Blue Room is a ground floor bedroom opening from the guest sitting room in the West Wing, along with The Apricot Room (three downward steps along the courtyard). These are the best configuration to book for parties of four as they flank the guest sitting room.
The Pink Room can be found in the Farmhouse.
This romantic nostalgic four-poster en-suite bedroom with exposed stone walls, softened by silk wall hangings. Views across the courtyard towards the sea. Regretfully the Pink bedroom is closed this year. as it is in the farmhouse.
A contemporary country style double en suite bedroom with a vintage twist. Private terrace with a view across our gardens to the sea. We have now created a private entrance for this bedroom, through a charming courtyard.